Thursday, December 18, 2008

Helmet Head

our "absolutely-way-too-many-kids-in-one-place Annual Christukkahnza Party" is tomorrow.
and it's my year to hostess.
needless to say we spent all day cleaning up.
even our sideporch is clean.
my eldest dutifully cleaned at my side.
my daughter wanted to help.
"Mama what can I doooooo?"
"please put those brushes in the paint supplies basket"
"MOM, I DID NOT get those out!!!"
thanks, B!
the baby slept through the whole thing
and then I found him after his nap on the clean porch.
he somehow got a helmet off a hook, put it on and was driving his favorite car.
he loves his helmet and he LOVES that car.
what kid doesn't?
if I had five of them someone would still want a turn.
and yes, he was still wearing his superman PJ's at four in the afternoon.
it was one of THOSE days.
I'll let you know how the party goes...

1 comment:

Scary Mommy said...

He is too stinking cute!!!I wish we could be there- will be thinking of you. xox