Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Valentine 2009

N, for you
The Story of how we got here.
after our first kiss
you were thinking call me
but I was thinking marry me
at least we were both thinking kiss me again.
my head as filled with the grandeur of real love...dream, sweet talk, smile, sunshine, I HOPE
I was imagining how I would serve AND love you forever... yea dear, sure love, how nice
You were a nice girl with a lover boy living the wild life for a while
AND then... long story short, you were having my baby
Thank the Lord he knows what He is doing!
I'm sure there was no possible other life for me my love.
My true love - you were then, and are now, and will always be the ONE I LOVE!

Happy Valentines Day, I love you, JC

the only piece he didn't use in the bag was FAX ME...isn't he sweet?

No comments: