Monday, May 10, 2010

Most Special Things About Mama:

Henry - play race cars with Mama and cake, like to go bathroom with Mama
Bea - I love Mama. I like to sleep with her in the middle. I like to play with her. I love to go on dates with her with no boys and sometimes I like to go on errands. I love to sit by her while we eat.
Gus - Mama is so nice. I love mama. I like to go watch movies with Mom.
Papa - Mama gives us her time, energy and love. She is the first one we turn to when we are hurt or afraid.
I love you dear. You are a wonderful mother. Thank you for giving yourself so freely to us all.
Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

mama said...

Thank you to my wonderful husband and darling children
I love my peony bushes and all of your beautiful cards and gifts.
My day was perfect. I love you all.