Tuesday, March 23, 2010

BIG trouble

in the bath tonight my B was trying to keep her hair dry
but of course, as always, it got wet
"that's not SUCH big trouble" she said
"now if your arm was torn off... THAT would be BIG trouble!"
it instantly reminded me of being in labor
they always ask about pain
how is it? what is it on a scale of one to ten?
all in an attempt to convince you that you are not meant to be doing this unaided
the first time I was asked this question I was in hard labor
my response to the pushy nurse was
"about a four! if I was lying in a ditch, my limbs cut off and in labor... that might be a nine!"
Coach apologized and said, "she has a big imagination."
so I'm glad to see that my daughter can also imagine worse
you could always be in bigger trouble than you already are!

No comments: